Seeking supplier of testing to the Volkswagon PV1210 specification

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Does anyone know of a supplier in North America (preferably S Ontario) who is capable of testing to the Volkswagon PV1210 specification? Not having much luck locating anyone so far.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Does anyone know of a supplier in North America (preferably S Ontario) who is capable of testing to the Volkswagon PV1210 specification? Not having much luck locating anyone so far.

What's the specification for? What testing is required?

ETA: Never mind. If this file is correct, it sounds like it's standard environmental testing based on DIN standards. It shouldn't be that hard to find a lab that can do it. You might have to supply them with a copy of the standard.

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Yes, that is the correct reference for the testing requirements. I haven't found anyone (so far) who is familiar with it; they all know the 'big three' testing. I was hoping to cross paths with someone who has already had this testing done for them, so they can recommend a lab who will do a decent job for me.

Thanks for your response.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Yes, that is the correct reference for the testing requirements. I haven't found anyone (so far) who is familiar with it; they all know the 'big three' testing. I was hoping to cross paths with someone who has already had this testing done for them, so they can recommend a lab who will do a decent job for me.

Thanks for your response.

I don't know who you've tried so far, but Intertek is a pretty good source for all kinds of testing, including automotive cyclic corrosion.

Top Bottom