Internal Audit Plan - Seperate audit plans for system, process, and for products

H

Hamed

Dear All

Shall I have seperate audit plans for system, process, and for product or I can make one plane to cover all, I'll be appreciated if somebody can give example or templet for audit plan.

Thanks in advance.

Hamed

D

Duke Okes

Dear AllShall I have seperate audit plans for system, process, and for product or I can make one plane to cover all, I'll be appreciated if somebody can give example or templet for audit plan.Thanks in advance.Hamed

It is your choice whether to have them separate or together. It would likely depend on whether the audits are done by the same people and whether the frequencies of each are similar. Basically a list of the audits to be done and by when they are to be completed would suffice.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Dear All

Shall I have seperate audit plans for system, process, and for product or I can make one plane to cover all, I'll be appreciated if somebody can give example or templet for audit plan.

Thanks in advance.

Hamed

You could have a consolidated audit plan with a seperate column mentiong whether its system / process / product.

Did you use the search function that is available ? I did a search and found the following attachments - AUDIT PLANS

B

brandomenon

Having one internal audit plan tends to follow the KISS formula. The person organizing all internal audit activities can keep track of which audits are scheduled for when. Having seperate plans means more chance of double-booking, or worse, having a top level schedule to coordinate the other three audit plans (a fourth audit plan - no thanks).

Last edited:

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Hamed,
On our end what we do, is that we have a Annual Master Plan for System and Process Audit. And a separate for Product Audit. The Product audit should be applied not only to a specific model of product but to all products. In which the requirement states in 8.2.2.3. You should have a schedule for all products for the year.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
raffy
:cool:

Top Bottom