Share the Joy! Our little company just got a huge grant!

smryan

Perspective.
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! :biglaugh:
Some good news to share in these trying times. Our little company just got a huge grant we applied for so we can build a new (bigger and better) facility, create some new jobs, compete in a tough market and stay in business. YAY!!!:applause:

Drink are on me! .... virtual ones, that is.

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Share the Joy!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! :biglaugh:
Some good news to share in these trying times. Our little company just got a huge grant we applied for so we can build a new (bigger and better) facility, create some new jobs, compete in a tough market and stay in business. YAY!!!:applause:

Drink are on me! .... virtual ones, that is.

Nice work - and, BTW, I'll be in Bennington VT soon - for a charity off-road event, so I can stop by and pick up my drink......and Randy said I could have his too!!

We just had some great news too. Looks like in all the doom and gloom there are some shining stars!

smryan

Perspective.

Nice work - and, BTW, I'll be in Bennington VT soon - for a charity off-road event, so I can stop by and pick up my drink......and Randy said I could have his too!!

We just had some great news too. Looks like in all the doom and gloom there are some shining stars!

I know we are a small state, but you'll still have a 3 hour drive to come get your drink. What event? Maybe I can find an excuse not to primer the livingroom.....?:notme:

AndyN

Moved On

I know we are a small state, but you'll still have a 3 hour drive to come get your drink. What event? Maybe I can find an excuse not to primer the livingroom.....?:notme:

3 hours? Hang on a moment.......I'm coming around the lake, from Nth of Detroit, driving a Land Rover Discovery.....last time it took me longer than 3 hours.....:lmao:

There's a kid's program called 'MentorWorks' based in Hoosick Falls the event is raising some $$ for. I haven't wheeled in the Green Mountains for a few years so, since I will be passing through for work, thought I'd stop by. It's 8/21-22.

Details are here www.offroad4kids.com

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource

Drink or no, congrats on the grant! I think Andy said he'd drop my drink off on his way home, no? He said something about taking the scenic route, I think.:notme:

AndyN

Moved On

Drink or no, congrats on the grant! I think Andy said he'd drop my drink off on his way home, no? He said something about taking the scenic route, I think.:notme:

Yup, on my way to the Uwharrie National Forest for a weekend with ONSLRS

R

Randy Stewart

but you'll still have a 3 hour drive to come get your drink

Man I thought that if you drove for 3 hours in VT you would either end up in a different state or be in the ocean! Or I guess just doing 25 MPH!:rolleyes:

Our little company just got a huge grant

Joking aside, congrats. :applause:

But how does Hugh Grant figure into this conversation?

R

Randy Stewart

He said something about taking the scenic route, I think.

I also heard him say something about drinking your milkshake!:notme:

smryan

Perspective.

Man I thought that if you drove for 3 hours in VT you would either end up in a different state or be in the ocean!
Yes - those same 3 hours in a different direction can get me to the beach in Ogunquit. No offense to Bennington, but I'd rather go fly a kite on the beach.

Maybe Hugh Grant will show up and help primer the livingroom this weekend? :lmao:

Top Bottom