Any examples of the required ISO 9001 Procedures for a Small Recruitment Company

H

Hurgate

Hello All

Four weeks into Quality and ISO implementation and have found this a fantastic resource - thank you to all contributors.

We're a small<15 recruitment company and I wondered if anyone who is in the recruitment industry was able to share their 6 required documented procedures before I embark on inventing them myself? Trying to keep this really relevant!

Thanks!

DannyK

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Any examples of the required ISO Procedures for a small Recruitment Company

Hello,

The 6 procedures could be generic procedures

1. Document Control- how you control documents
2. Control of Records- control, retention, etc of records
3. Non-conforming Product- how do you deal with deviations
4. Internal audit- how you audit your own system
5. Corrective action- dealing with system related problems
6. Preventive action- dealing with system related potential problems

I would suggest that you address each point in the respective clauses.
The procedures I write are between 1-2 pages.

Randy

Super Moderator

The contents of procedures are not based upon size of an organization,thye are based upon the requirments they have to meet. Your procedure requirements are no different than those for a company with 10,000 people and there are many examples of those available here in the Cove under the (POST ATTACHMENT LIST) button above.

H

Hurgate

Thanks for that - but when I look at many of the post attachments they seem to have more steps in the procedures than we have people in our company. Would it be accpetable for example that our preventative action procedure is raising any issues at a team meeting or through a group email if & when issues arise and if there is consensus to change, its authorised by our manager and then implemented? Appreciate the dialogue!

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

<snip>Would it be acceptable for example that our preventative action procedure is raising any issues at a team meeting or through a group email if & when issues arise and if there is consensus to change, its authorised by our manager and then implemented?

Hurgate,

Yes.

The process of how you discover risks (potential nonconformities) is not as clearly specified in the Standard (with the exception of Clause 8.4 c).

So if you use methods as you described them in your post, that would be fine.

Stijloor.

H

Hurgate

Re: Feedback on CAPA Business Improvement Procedure

Would any one like to critic my proposed Business Improvement policy and procedure to keep me focused? We're a small service company <15 employees, have regular meetings with CEO and team and all use the same database to record our activities. .:thanx:

Attachments

• BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT POLICY.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 418

Randy

Super Moderator

You need to clarify your request. Do you want an honest critique, or do you just want to hear that it looks good?

Your improvement statement is yours, so it only has to suit you. Essentially don't put anything to paper that you do not intend to do or cannot do.

H

Hurgate

We are going to get certification as we think we deserve it, but I'm just struggling to articulate what we do in a way that satisfies the requirement for the six procedures.

An honest opinion is the only one I would expect in light of the intent of this forum and the wealth of knowledge its participants clearly display in other threads.

Your feedback would be gratefully received if you have the time. Thank you

Top Bottom