Excel Calibration Database .xls file

zac2944

Involved In Discussions
Attached is a database I created in Excel for tracking calibration of basic inspection equipment. I'm by no means an expert with excel or calibration, but I though others might find this useful or be able to improve on it. I have picked up a lot of useful info from this site and hopefully this can give back some.

File is Excel 2010, any protected sheets have a blank password.

Feedback and questions are welcome.

Attachments

• Calibration Database.xlsm
    955.6 KB · Views: 9,293
S

simonyeeklang

Re: Excel Calibration Database attached

Hi, in the Instrument what type of information to type in? Alpha and numeric cant key in? Thanks simon yee

zac2944

Involved In Discussions

This field should be a drop down selection.

Based on a PM I received it appears that there may be issues with the macros. I was afraid this might happen.

I will have to try downloading the file onto another computer to work out the bugs.

zac2944

Involved In Discussions

Just an update. I have been able to load this program on several PCs and run it without any issues.

To learn more about this spreadsheet and how it works you'll have to view some of the hidden tabs (File\Options\Advanced\Show Sheet Tabs, in '07), and check out the macros.

By updating the dropdown lists via the hidden tab you should be able to customize this sheet pretty easy.

S

silentrunning

It downloaded fine for me. This is great food for thought. Thanks.

F

ferkoattila

Hello all,

I need calibration database software. Can anybody help with this???

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Are you referring to the one in this thread?

F

ferkoattila

no, cause for me isn't work this one. I downloaded it, but my office did not open it. Do you have some offer, what software i should use?

Top Bottom