Update Service for Legal & Regulatory Requirements

Q

quality1

Hi,

We just had an ISO 14001 audit and a question by the auditor as to how our company would know when there's new legal and regulatory requirements update? We do get information from websites and publishing. Anyone know or use a service in the US that sends updated information released from agency such as the EPA or state agency?

Thank you for your help!

M

MIREGMGR

Heh. You know when something new comes out because you regularly participate at Elsmar Cove, and everything new is discussed here. :D

Randy

Super Moderator
Hi,

We just had an ISO 14001 audit and a question by the auditor as to how our company would know when there's new legal and regulatory requirements update? We do get information from websites and publishing. Anyone know or use a service in the US that sends updated information released from agency such as the EPA or state agency?

Thank you for your help!

Yep, here's the best one ....because it's free!

www.epa.gov

M

Marty50

@ MIREGMGR...I'm not in the USA those might not be helpful.

My state law publisher has all statutes available on the website in PDF and Word document form free of charge.

They also have a service where I regsister my email address with them and nominate which legislation I am interested in and they email me any changes or updates again without charge.

Suggest you check your local people out for the same thing.

Top Bottom