Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Training-Taiwan

Q

qualitytrec

Hi all,
I am looking for a SSGB class in Taiwan or Southeast China that will prepare some of my Asian employees for the test. I do not know what the certification boards are over seas either. Are they similar to ASQ or do they not exist? Does any one have a list of reputable training groups and or Certification Agencies or should my group train there and test here? What are your thoughts. Currently everybody understands english but speaks Mandarin or one of its dialects as a first language.

Mark

Q

qualitytrec

Wow!
No response yet, I am not used to this:confused:. I know someone must have an answer one way or the other. I have found training in India, the US, Europe but somehow I am not coming up with anything in my searches for Taiwan or China. Any suggestions?? Any help at all would be appreciated.:bigwave:

Mark

reynald

Quite Involved in Discussions
The current company im working with here in the Philippines actually have BMG India do the training for our Black Belts/Green Belts. They also do the training for our site in Shenzen,Thailand, and Singapore and do the certification as well.

Im sure it can be arranged that India-based consultants can help your SSBB's. However i am not really sure of the cost. It can be nasty :(

D

Dreamster

Wow!
No response yet, I am not used to this:confused:. I know someone must have an answer one way or the other. I have found training in India, the US, Europe but somehow I am not coming up with anything in my searches for Taiwan or China. Any suggestions?? Any help at all would be appreciated.:bigwave:

Mark

Sorry can't help with training in India as I live in the U.S.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Wow!

Mark

Would this help? Six Sigma Training in China:
NOTE: I am not associated with these organizations.

Stijloor.

Govind

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Wow!

Mark

Mark,
ASQ has a country councilor in Taiwan.
http://www.asq.org/members/international/asiapacific/contacts/taiwan.html (ASQ sign in required)
He may be of some help identifying local training service providers.
I cannot imagine a situation not being able to find training service providers in Six sigma in Taiwan and S.E China (Shenzhen).
These are highly industrialized areas. Language wise Taiwan should not have any problem with using English as medium of instruction.
Mainland China is also getting much better in the last 5 years. Hong Kong as suggested by one of the earlier poster is a good suggestion.

Regards,
Govind.

P

peacewong

I'm a Chinese, working in an American company in south China, Guangdong prov, as a black blet certified by our company this year. You can contact some training companies directly and certify your guys through CSQ (Chinese Society for Quality Control).

Top Bottom