Stand alone software package out there for creating a FMEA - Laptop

M

mibusha

Is there a stand alone software package out there for creating a FMEA. I want to take a laptop into the meeting, do the FMEA, then print it out for the participants as needed right then and there.

Michael

A

ALM

Check out the PPAPALL.XLS (Microsoft Excel File) on this site. It does the job for me. Additionally, it includes just about every single other form needed that comprise a PPAP.

Good luck.

ALM

D

dobs

>Is there a stand alone software package out >there for creating a FMEA. I want to take a >laptop into the meeting, do the FMEA, then >print it out for the participants as needed >right then and there.

Yes there are!
There are two german companys selling some good but complex software (english version is available)for S/ D/ and P-FMEA.

Check out: http://www.plato-ag.de/

You can fill out the chart, built system-structure, functiontrees and failuretrees, analize your evaluations etc.

The first one works with files the second with one database for all FMEAs I work with.

------------------
dobs

J

Jim123

SW for Laptop

mibusha said:
Is there a stand alone software package out there for creating a FMEA. I want to take a laptop into the meeting, do the FMEA, then print it out for the participants as needed right then and there.

Michael
Hello
we prefer IQ-FMEA : www.apis.de (-> intrgrate functional tree).
Helpful for translation in one file.
Jim

Top Bottom