LOST...the TV show - Why have we never discussed "LOST"?

R

RosieA

With all the Sci-Fi fans on this site, why have we never discussed "LOST"?

There have to be hundreds of opinions and hunches about what's going on, especially now that we know what happens when the button in the hatch doesn't get pushed every 108 minutes.

Did you know that if you convert 4 8 15 16 23 42 to latitude and longitude it places you in the middle of the South Pacific and if you do them the opposite, it turns out to be on the Nigerian border?

Those numbers also showed up on the computer screen in the last scene of the last episode this year where the two guys detect the electro magnetic abnormality.

Do all these people have a common shared experience that we haven't seen yet? They are certainly all connected.

Have you checked out the web site for the HANSO FOUNDATION that have appeared on the commercial breaks?

Haven't had this much fun with a TV show since Winky Dink!

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
RosieA said:

There have to be hundreds of opinions and hunches about what's going on, especially now that we know what happens when the button in the hatch doesn't get pushed every 108 minutes.

Did you know that if you convert 4 8 15 16 23 42 to latitude and longitude it places you in the middle of the South Pacific and if you do them the opposite, it turns out to be on the Nigerian border?

Those numbers also showed up on the computer screen in the last scene of the last episode this year where the two guys detect the electro magnetic abnormality.

Do all these people have a common shared experience that we haven't seen yet? They are certainly all connected.

Have you checked out the web site for the HANSO FOUNDATION that have appeared on the commercial breaks?

Haven't had this much fun with a TV show since Winky Dink!
I have a roll of Saran Wrap and some colored magic markers to give you. You put the Saran Wrap over the screen and "paint" with the magic marker.;)

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
RosieA said:

I have watched this show from day 1. It's great to get "lost" into the mad storyline that keeps twisting!

W

wmarhel

Wes Bucey said:
I have a roll of Saran Wrap and some colored magic markers to give you. You put the Saran Wrap over the screen and "paint" with the magic marker.;)

Will it interfere with my tinfoil beanie I use to keep the voices out? :eek:

Wayne

G

Greg B

The reason I don't discuss lost is because it does not IMHO deserve the space and affort required to discuss it....What were they thinking when they devloped this concept????

Now if you wanted to discuss 'Firefly' or 'Serenity' then I'm your MAN!!!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Wes Bucey said:

Ah, Saran Wrap. I can finally stop marking up my screen!:biglaugh:

R

RosieA

Wes Bucey said:

Saran wrap doesn't cut it, Wes. It's got to be an "official" Winky Dink screen. :D

Awww, come on, Greg! It's fun trying to decode things and keep all the story lines straight. Who needs another formula sitcon?

J

jaimezepeda

RosieA said:
Saran wrap doesn't cut it, Wes. It's got to be an "official" Winky Dink screen. :D

Awww, come on, Greg! It's fun trying to decode things and keep all the story lines straight. Who needs another formula sitcon?
Personally I am convinced it is all a big ruse to keep Desmond from marryinhg his sweetheart.

Jaime

p/s I'd rather be hooked on Lost than American Idol :lol:

M

morgand - 2006

I love Lost- It's about the only fiction show I watch anymore (Invasion is good) since FireFly, Buffy, etc were cancelled. Reality TV is not my cup of tea.

Does anyone really think that Micheal and Walt can walk away that easily? What is up with the 4 toed statue? How are Darma the good guys? What happened to the black smokey things, we haven't seen them since the Eko stairdown? My friend started a chart to mark how the characters are all interconnected-so far. I recommend trying it yourselves- if you have a lot of free time. If you are into ink blots, the chart has some interesting characteristics based on who you locate where in it.

As for FireFly and Serenity. I like them both but wonder what I was doing that I missed FireFly when it was actually on TV. I didn't even hear about it until a co-work slapped the DVD's on my desk in Novemember of last year and said "You will watch this." I did hear a rummor that Whedon & Co were going to do a TV sequel on Sci-Fi last January on RottonTomatos, but nothing has popped up since.

pilchard

No Badges
The Final lost Episode

I think it will be Bob Newhart waking up from a dream while on vacation in Hawaii!
:lmao:

Top Bottom