Volkswagen Systems Training (Formel Q, QPN, VDA 6.3, Mandatory Documentation, etc.)

T

tlarosa

Where can I get Volkswagen systems training (Formel Q, QPN, VDA 6.3, Mandatory Documentation, etc.) in U.S. or preferably, Canada?

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Re: Volkswagen Systems Training

Where can I get Volkswagen systems training (Formel Q, QPN, VDA 6.3, Mandatory Documentation, etc.) in U.S. or preferably, Canada?

:bigwave: Hello tlarosa, Welcome to the Cove. :bigwave:

I am not familiar with this, but other knowledgeable covers will be able to help you. Traffic on Sat day & Sunday is weak, so meanwhile if you google Vokswagen systems training, you will find loads of material which may be of help.

Umang :D

T

tlarosa

Re: Volkswagen Systems Training (Formel Q, QPN, VDA 6.3, Mandatory Documentation, etc

Hi Umang,

Thanks for the reply.

I already searched via Google and did not find any training services in U.S. or Canada. I did contact a company in Germany (which was given to me by the Volkswagen SQ Rep., but we will need to pay for his travelling costs. It can get very expensive.

If there is anybody else that can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Re: Volkswagen Systems Training (Formel Q, QPN, VDA 6.3, Mandatory Documentation, etc

Hi Umang,

Thanks for the reply.

I already searched via Google and did not find any training services in U.S. or Canada. I did contact a company in Germany (which was given to me by the Volkswagen SQ Rep., but we will need to pay for his travelling costs. It can get very expensive.

If there is anybody else that can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi tlarosa,

Sorry to hear that good old friend Google has failed. Never mind and be patient, some one will certainly be of help.

Good luck

Umang :D

U

usaf1

Hi tlarosa, which comany in Germany did you contact? believe it or not, i'm having trouble on this side finding one for basic training of the VW requirements!!

T

tlarosa

VW does not have customer specific requirements posted on the IATF site. I am trying to find out what they attribute gage R&R requirements are. Does anybody know where I can find out this information?

N

Navdeep

Can an ISO/TS 16949 lead auditor can provide the training for VDA 6.3

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

Can an ISO/TS 16949 lead auditor can provide the training for VDA 6.3

Why do you need this?

There is no connection between the 2.
There is a scoring system in VDA which is not in TS.
There is a use of a specific checklist that is not in TS

He can perform the training but I do not believe that VW would not accept this as a qualified trainer.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

VW does not have customer specific requirements posted on the IATF site. I am trying to find out what they attribute gage R&R requirements are. Does anybody know where I can find out this information?

If you are a VW supplier then you have access to their customer requirements on their portal.

If you are not ask then if another customer sent you ask him

It could very well be VDA 5 but to be certain go to the source.

Top Bottom