QSE basics and QMS process audit approach - What are the QSE basics?

tornilleriadeba

Registered
Dear all,

We've got the ISO/TS 16949 certificate, and we've had one customer's process audit. One question in the audit was this one: "Do you apply a procedure for production start up that checks and records the process, controls and Poka-Yoke. (QSE Basics)?". Which are the QSE basics???

And I've found that there is a checklist for process auditing: QMS. Do you know this, is it effective?

(QMS) CHECKLIST BASED ON PROCESS AUDIT APPROACH
This document is based on the content of ISO/TS 16949: 2002 and it is effective for the life of this standard. This checklist is to be used as a guide in auditing the requirements of ISO/TS 16949: 2002.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards.

E

Engr.gauravnarula

Kindly Help !

Kindly please someone explain me the Meaning of QSE.. i know about QMS :agree1: but not about QSE :nope: !

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav Narula

Q

q2000

Dear all,

We've got the ISO/TS 16949 certificate, and we've had one customer's process audit. One question in the audit was this one: "Do you apply a procedure for production start up that checks and records the process, controls and Poka-Yoke. (QSE Basics)?". Which are the QSE basics???

And I've found that there is a checklist for process auditing: QMS. Do you know this, is it effective?

(QMS) CHECKLIST BASED ON PROCESS AUDIT APPROACH
This document is based on the content of ISO/TS 16949: 2002 and it is effective for the life of this standard. This checklist is to be used as a guide in auditing the requirements of ISO/TS 16949: 2002.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards.

QSE basics its like 7-Quality Basic. We have these Seven Quality Basic in our plant:

1. First part OK
2. Poka yoke management
3. Final inspection and temporary quality wall
4. Self inspection and stop at defect
5. Red bins/Rework under control
6. Daily quality communication
7. QRQC

:yes:

But another maybe have another 7 Quality Basic...

Top Bottom