Audit Duration and Risk Calculator

S

Shannon

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with a risk and audit duration calculator?

Reagards,
Shannon

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi all,

Reagards,
Shannon

Are you talking about external audit ( Registrar) for audit duration calculation?
it depends on the largeness of the company based upon the number of the employees and the number of site to audit.
I did not understand the risk calculator. What do you mean?
Pls , give us more detail:bigwave:

S

Shannon

Hi mate,

I am currently doing a QMS auditors coarse, I have been asked to determine the duration of the audit (internal), I think the risk in regards to the processes/ department being assessed needs to be evaluated to be used in conjunction with the audit calculator to determine the duration needed for the audit.

This calculator (spreadsheet did not come with destructions)

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi mate,

I am currently doing a QMS auditors coarse, I have been asked to determine the duration of the audit (internal), I think the risk in regards to the processes/ department being assessed needs to be evaluated to be used in conjunction with the audit calculator to determine the duration needed for the audit.

I do not know any calculator.
The audit plan is linked with the scope, objectives and the criteria of the audit and the allocated time may vary. Besides, the duration also depends upon the complexity of the process . Consider that the audit is a sampling activity, so you will not able to see everything:bigwave:

R

Randy Lefferts

Hi all,

Reagards,
Shannon

Hi mate,

Hi Shannon,

Are you asking for someone to provide you a calculator or are you asking for help with a calculator you have?

I haven't seen a calculator to determine the duration of an audit. That is not to say one doesn't exist, just that I have not come across one. Are you attempting to determine the duration of an internal audit or a (re)certification audit?

When you speak of risk, are you talking about the status/importance of the processes to be audited?

Sudhirsp

Registered
Check whether this calculator Help you for FSSC 22000 Audit Duration calculations
Contributing on improvement to this calculator would be much appreciated

Attachments

• FSSC Audit Duration Calculator(1).xlsx
    202 KB · Views: 211
Top Bottom