Cleanroom Qualification and Standard Cleanroom Audit Checklist

M

MOUADILI

helloevery body,:agree:
i have two question for the ESD instrument NOV300,have you already used this equipement ,
have you any checklist cleanroom qualificxation and standard audit . R&D in microelectronics and nanotechnologies :bigwave:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
helloevery body,:agree:
I have two question for the ESD instrument NOV300,have you already used this equipment ,
have you any checklist cleanroom qualification and standard audit . R&D in microelectronics and nanotechnologies :bigwave:

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!

Stijloor.

M

MOUADILI

Thanks Mr. Howste for you great help. This audit I think is dedicated to the supplier audit and my need is the internal audit for clean room qualification. We have just built a new clean room for R&D in microelectronics, nanotechnologies, ex house keeping, USD, health, safety.

Regards,

Najim

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Denis

This is a bit of a big topic, but i would begin to tackle it like this.

There must be a design specification from the clean room manufacturer with your User Requirement Specification.

The validation work that followed the qualification of the clean room would give the critical to quality characteristics.
Particle monitoring would be a key one for electronics
Number of air changes

Therefore, these key variables (plus others) and the different sampling locations should form part of a detailed checklist.

You could include air velocities and smoke visualisation tests - it depends on the type of audit you wish to perform.

Can't help with the particular piece of equipment though.

You could always ask the original clean room manufacturer to assist you here.

M

MOUADILI

Thanks Mr. Dennis,

Regarding those 2 Cleanroom class 10,000 and 1000 in microelectronics application, the air shower is it mandatory or it depend to other specification? Please your help needed .

Regards,

Najim

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Denis

I used to work in the semi conductor sector where we had air showers - I'm not too sure that it is mandatory requirement, but would be a good idea for electronics industry.

Sorry for the late response - away on holidays.

Top Bottom