Customer Concerns Trend Database to Share .xls Excel file

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
I have created a new Customer Concern trend "database" that may be useful to someone. We are going to start entering data as it comes in through our Customer Service Reps (CSR's). Our registrar commented that we should take an additional step and trend our data electronically. I hope this Excel spreadsheet works for us.....feel free to comment or copy, etc. :)

It is self explanantory on how to use. The data is automatically charted on the 2nd tab sheet.

Attachments

• Customer_Trend_Database.xls
    53 KB · Views: 1,917

Crusader

Update

So far, our Sales Dept has recorded 5 entries for "MFG: Missing Kit / Intsr" and 1 entry for "DC: Ship Location". :bonk: I hadn't expected the Missing Kit entry to jump out in the lead! :mg: This is going to be a good trend database....hopefully we'll learn something from it! I made sure that all key personnel have the link to this live trend database on our server so that they can view it and take necessary actions in their areas.
Everyone should borrow my sample database from the first post and make it your own. It is so simple and easy to use. If you dare, share your entries as well.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Just a thought, but why not make it a Customer Feedback database instead of just concerns? Highlight the positive trends, too! Let people know they're doing a great job!

Crusader

RCBeyette said:
Just a thought, but why not make it a Customer Feedback database instead of just concerns? Highlight the positive trends, too! Let people know they're doing a great job!

I have that too! I capture it on "Account" Surveys, which are sent out bi-annually. Though, I have not posted that data. I also capture our "OEM's" feedback. All Consumer, OEM, and Accounts have been extremely consistent (positive) for the past 8 years. Thanks for the suggestion.

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Lee, :thanx:
Thank you very much for sharing your Customer Concern trend "database" .
Best regards,
Raffy :cool:

Crusader

Raffy said:
Hi Lee, :thanx:
Thank you very much for sharing your Customer Concern trend "database" .
Best regards,
Raffy :cool:

Hey, no problem. If I can share anymore, I will certainly try to do so. Is there anything you are benchmarking? I am always up for new ideas. :)

Crusader

Standard Benchmarking?

Is it even possible for The Cove or someone in the Cove to create some type of standard benchmark "something" that any Cove member could implement and collect data? I wonder? :confused: If so, we could all input and compare on the same standard "benchmark" - just think of all the data we could share.

It would have to be something that is pretty universal though. Let's have it Covers....start brainstorming! :read:

Crusader

Update on my new customer complaint tracking

Lee said:
I hope this Excel spreadsheet works for us.....:)
Update: my new sysytem to capture Customer complaints/concerns: Well, it has proved very useful. I have issued a corrective action to one of our sites. It seems that the category for missing parts in kits is a bigger problem that we knew of. :( My registrar will be ecstatic :) when he comes back to check on this data - and he will - he never forgets anything. :(

Crusader

Useful data or not??

Update on the progress of my Customer Concerns database: The number 1 trend is Missing Kit/Instr. Only a couple of repetitive missing kits per product so I issued a CAR against those specifically.

But, the thing that sticks out now is that the new trend is not on the charts it is in the Customer Name field! It seems that it is 90% the same Customer (different locations - huge distributor). It just seems odd. Too odd. We're beginning to think that the Customer(distributor) is cannibalizing our product by removing the kit/instructions and handing them out to the End-User, then calling us to request a new kit. They claim the kit is missing from the product.

I was really excited about this new Customer Concern/Complaint database but now I'm not sure that what is being reported is actually real info. Ugh. :( This whole thing was the registar's suggestion too! They said we needed to capture the Customers verbal feedback and trend it for improvement ideas.

Does anyone else think this is not real/valid/useful data?

Top Bottom