PPAP Tracking Log wanted

V

vardar3

Can any of you share the format of the Excel log you use to track PPAPS? I'm on my third revision, and it is still not doing the job for me. I need some ideas.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Can any of you share the format of the Excel log you use to track PPAPS? I'm on my third revision, and it is still not doing the job for me. I need some ideas.

What job is it not doing? Are you trying to track progress towards PPAP submission (completion of each element as they are completed)? If you tell us about the problems you're having with your current method someone might be able to help.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
What I have seen in the way of Excel spreadsheets for PPAPs have been pretty company specific, but essentially they have been a list of PPAP requirements tailored to the specific company's internal processes.

In essence, you do a spreadsheet with PPAP requirements which you essentially copy from the warrant. The you add in (insert) your company specific aspects under each warrant requirement in the rows. You end up with what is essentially a time line and responsibility spreadsheet.

If you have Microsoft Project (what I used to use) you can make it into a "project'. That always worked best for me. Excel is good, but Project can capture a lot of details and such.

As always, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).

Thoughts from others?

Top Bottom