Formula to tie together - Confidence/Reliability Level AQL? LTPD?

Romvill2002

Involved In Discussions
Hello,

I found these parameters from a C & R Table in one of the recent thread with C=0,1,2,3.
I just wanted to know from experts how can I tie C/R to AQL, LTPD?
Any formula out there that may link to AQL & LTPD having C & R as parameters

Ex:

I am conducting PQ on a process change(medical device) using monthly average of 61. AQL 1.0, C=0 suggested sampling of 13 but dont know how to get C & R from the AQL sampling plan. Also part of the PQ is stressing the device to its life cycle test. I found below parameters from previous thread and found more sense to use. But my manageer wanted to know what would be the corresponding AQL & LTPD if using C & R sampling.
R=85% C=90% what would be the corresponding AQL & LTPD for the below sampling plan
n=15, a=0, AQL= ? %, LTPD=? %
n=25, a=1?AQL= ? %, LTPD=? %
What formula should I use to link R, C, AQL & LTPD

S

shamonde

I am conducting PQ on a process change(medical device) using monthly average of 61. AQL 1.0, C=0 suggested sampling of 13 but dont know how to get C & R from the AQL sampling plan. Also part of the PQ is stressing the device to its life cycle test. I found below parameters from previous thread and found more sense to use. But my manageer wanted to know what would be the corresponding AQL & LTPD if using C & R sampling.

malik66

Top Bottom