PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) files for Ford

mf.murat

Registered
Hello

I have prepared ppap files for ford.ı want to see sample ppap fıles for ford .is there anybody has this fıle. Please share with me ur ppap fıles for ford...

thanks for help

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
PPAP files are so product specific I doubt there will be anyone here with completed examples of all the files that go into a PPAP package that they can share. Amongst other aspects they would probably be company confidential information.

Have you read through APQP - Advanced Product Quality Planning - In Consonance with the AIAG's APQP Manual?

Here's an example of a document used to ensure all PPAP requirements are addressed in one way or another that I found on the internet.

Attachments

• PPAP Quick Reference Sheet.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 789
  • Ford APQP Guideline.pdf
    513.4 KB · Views: 999
Q

Qualgal

I can not post a Ford PPAP submission, however, I am attaching a checklist that we have to follow to the letter in order to receive PPAP approval from Ford. It should be of some help.:bigwave:

Attachments

• Ford Supplier PPAP Checklist.xls
    53 KB · Views: 1,609
Last edited by a moderator:
R

ralphsulser

Additionally your Ford Plant Incoming Quality department may have some other specific item for them to approve your PPAPs. Suggest you contact them to find out. I had one Ford plant that would only accept PPAP submissions if the package was hand delivered, not mailed or UPS'd or FedEX'd.

P

patatras

we are using this check list. there are all polints from GPDS Supplier Engagement Manual;)

Attachments

• PPAP Check list.xls
    21 KB · Views: 709
A

Alexandru

---
Hello all,

I have a similar problem, but with the Ford_Customer_Specfics_for_PPAP document. Does anyone know which is the latest edition (I have only the one from March 2006). I see that the PPAP checklist is from 2010; Is it ok from my side to assume that the above mentioned document could have suffered a revision?

Thanks a lot in advance.

My best regards,

Dan

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
---
Hello all,

I have a similar problem, but with the Ford_Customer_Specfics_for_PPAP document. Does anyone know which is the latest edition (I have only the one from March 2006). I see that the PPAP checklist is from 2010; Is it ok from my side to assume that the above mentioned document could have suffered a revision?

Thanks a lot in advance.

My best regards,

Dan

Dan,

Have you looked here?

Ford Motor Company Customer-Specific Requirements.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom