Quality-related short term course in Perth Australia

B

bi-lo

I'm a Filipino and currently living in Perth Australia for one year. I wish to study a short term quality-related course in Perth Australia. So my question lies, from Assie quality-folks point of view, which school or university would be better to pursue the course? To be little clear: Quality (ISO 9001 etc) and Food Safety are my point of interest. How should I look ahead?

Thanks in advance!

F

Frankie11

For short courses, check out SAI global website under 'products and services'.

A lot of certification bodies (such as BSI, SGS) also provide short courses on the various standards. I can't post any links but just google them and go to their 'training' sections.

You can find a list of accredited bodies on the JAS-ANZ website.

K

kgott

I'm a Filipino and currently living in Perth Australia for one year. I wish to study a short term quality-related course in Perth Australia. So my question lies, from Assie quality-folks point of view, which school or university would be better to pursue the course? To be little clear: Quality (ISO 9001 etc) and Food Safety are my point of interest. How should I look ahead?

Thanks in advance!

Also check out the TAFE colleges as they may run these sorts of courses these days. Do a search on "TAFE" Also do a search on "quality and or Course" with the word "perth"

J

JaneB

Yes, those are your 2 best avenues:
-TAFE colleges (possibly cheaper)
- Certifiers; all the large well-known ones run training courses, though fewer or less often in WA than on the eastern seaboard. Don't just stop at SAI Global though; also check out the sites for the majors as Frankie said, including LRQA, DNV, SGS and BSI.
You may have to hunt a bit through their websites to find their actual training information, but it is there; or send an email and I'm sure they'll be only too pleased to send you stuff.

A

absnetwork

Yes these place are best for quality-related course in Perth Australia.

K

kgott

Thanks in advance!

Do a search on the SAI Global website. You will find lots of short courses. As far as I can tell no education institution runs quality related courses but then I would be wrong too.

Top Bottom