Global SCAR Software System Recommendations

• Thread starter Quality Engineer66
  • Start date
Q

Quality Engineer66

Hi All,

I am working as a Quality Engineer in USA & need to implement a SCAR system for our manufacturing sites in Asia, USA & Europe. We don't have a common ERP system in place like SAP etc. So I am looking for a software/system which can do the following main things once a supplier issue has happened:

1) Mfg site will fill out the D0 & D1 of the SCAR and upon clicking finish, an automatic email will go the supplier with our attached SCAR & our corporate quality folks.

2) We require containment to be done in 24 hrs and full SCAr completion in 15 days, system will trigger automatic reminder to all the parties if timeline is not met.

I will highly appreciate if you can give your recommendations.

Thanks,
Ashok

K

Kevin_Emmrich

... 1) Mfg site will fill out the D0 & D1 of the SCAR and upon clicking finish, an automatic email will go the supplier with our attached SCAR & our corporate quality folks.

2) We require containment to be done in 24 hrs and full SCAr completion in 15 days, system will trigger automatic reminder to all the parties if timeline is not met. ...

I am quite new to this site and I am unfamiliar with some of your terminology. Do you have a format of what information will go into D0 and D1 (is this an ~industry standard SCAR form)?

Kevin

Top Bottom