Which reputable colleges/universities offer online undergraduate College degrees?

R

rikypedersen

I am currently working full-time and would like to earn my undergraduate College degree online from a reputable institution.Please Provide me Resources from which i can get it.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: What reputable colleges/universities offer online undergraduate College degrees?

The two recent discussions on the same topic are found in the 'Similar Discussion Threads' box below. Just scroll down and look at the first two threads.

BradM

Leader
Admin
Re: What reputable colleges/universities offer online undergraduate College degrees?

I am currently working full-time and would like to earn my undergraduate College degree online from a reputable institution.Please Provide me Resources from which i can get it.

Hello there! Welcome to the Cove!:bigwave: We are sure glad you dropped by here to ask about college education programs. As you can tell by the number of threads that have popped up on the subject, it is becoming more and more popular.

I might start off with a cluster of questions like the following:

1. What do I want to do, and what education will help me get there?
2. Is this for a new job, or advancement at my organization? If at my organization, which online degrees will they "accept"?
3. What is the reputation of the school, and what will be the worth of the online degree?
4. What is the purpose of the program? Saying, there are a lot of benefits that come with an on-campus program that includes networking, face to face learning, a more open environment for asking questions, etc.
5. Is an online program right for me? There is something to be said about having the discipline to keep up with the independant study portion of the program and doing all of it through Internet, tapes, e-mail, etc. That may be just up your alley, or it may drive you crazy.

I realize those are not along the avenue you were interested in. But, if you get a chance, do review the other threads on the programs and see what you think. If you want, repost some of the areas you may be interested in, and what your goals are.

Again, welcome!:agree1:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Also, make sure to check the university system in your own state. I was amazed at the number of degree programs that our nearby university offers. They went from a smattering of classes three or four years ago to a multitude of degree programs.

Top Bottom