Sample of QMS Management Review Meeting?

J

JayTaz

:frust: I'm in need of help with our QMS Management Review Meeting that is at the end of June. Our new owner doesn't like the way we have been doing our MRM and wants me to put together a new format and a training class for all of the presenters. The only thing I have to go on is that the charts should be consistent in appearance and more discussion. I should tell you that usually there isn't very much if any discussion in the MRM.

We have just moved into a beautiful new building were we all are under one roof and in doing so it was decided to suspend all internal audits. Now that the move is completed I'm writing Process Audits to replace our Procedure Audits because our QMS has matured to that point. This is according to our Auditor when he was here last year.

We are up for our re-certification in July and I have been the Management Representative for 1 year and before that the Document Control Clerk for 4 years. Actually now am both. I'm a little overwhelmed at this moment and any help would be extremely appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JayTaz

Marc,

Thank you for the MR Simple form. It is very simular to the one that I have been using. I guess what I'm trying to get is more consistent information and more of a discussion going in our MRM. I gather all kinds of information from the various departments and put it into a power point presentation. Maybe I need the QMS explained in simpler terms so I can explain it to the presenters. Our meetings come across as very long boring "Stock Holders" meetings.

Doug Tropf

Quite Involved in Discussions
If you are certified to ISO 9001, clause 5.6 provides the "shalls" of Management Review input and output.

Is the suspension of your internal audits temporary?

J

JayTaz

Doug Tropf said:
If you are certified to ISO 9001, clause 5.6 provides the "shalls" of Management Review input and output.

Is the suspension of your internal audits temporary?

Yes, we are ISO 9001 certified. My biggest brick wall is trying to get the presenters to understand how the "shalls" of Management Review input and output pertain to their areas. I see it as simple and straight forward they however do not for some reason.

Yes, the suspension of our internal audits was temporary. I have new auditors that I need to train on the new process audits.

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
May Be A Qos?

JayTaz said:
Marc,

Thank you for the MR Simple form. It is very simular to the one that I have been using. I guess what I'm trying to get is more consistent information and more of a discussion going in our MRM. I gather all kinds of information from the various departments and put it into a power point presentation. Maybe I need the QMS explained in simpler terms so I can explain it to the presenters. Our meetings come across as very long boring "Stock Holders" meetings.

JayTaz,

May be your new owner is wanting the Management Review to be the Quality Operating System - just a thought. If so, the link below is to a presentation of Ford's QOS, which might be dated by now.

Doug

Ford QOS Presentation.ppt

J

JayTaz

I think you just might have hit the nail on the head with this one for me.
Thank you so very much. I will run this by the new owner and see if it is what she is wanting.

Again Thank You!!!

M

Marla Diaz

Sample of MR Meeting

Hello. Here's a sample of our MR Meeting Minutes

Attachments

• Sample-MRMeeting.pdf
    148.7 KB · Views: 2,566
Top Bottom