IS0 9001 and Health & Safety plus Food Safety Intranet Forms and Guides

M

masha

I am currently implementing a QMS and have since discovered after my site visit that all the forms that they use are provided and controlled by Health and Safety plus Food Safety. The forms and guides are available for them to download easily on the intranet.

Can you please advise on what I need to do in this situation. Do I need to take control of the forms or just make references to the forms currently being used?

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Welcome Masha. Apparently, you are well aware that ISO 9001 is a 'Quality' management system and that's all. Many organizations also need to abide by other guidelines such as Accounting, HACCP or GMP. It would be neat to seperate them.

However, as one poster put it in a recent post - it gets 'more respect' if it is in the ISO related documents, you may reference them or have a seperate section for it. The choice is yours and bearing in mind that your third party auditors will not touch anything outside their scope (quality).

B

Bongozozo

I am currently implementing a QMS and have since discovered after my site visit that all the forms that they use are provided and controlled by Health and Safety plus Food Safety. The forms and guides are available for them to download easily on the intranet.

Can you please advise on what I need to do in this situation. Do I need to take control of the forms or just make references to the forms currently being used?
I think it is adequate to ensure that the forms are referenced in your QMS.Ideally you can tailor make the forms to cover aspects of all your management systems.

Top Bottom