Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) April/May EU Exam - Anyone doing it?

F

Fifi2006

Hi,

I just signed up to do the RAC April/May EU Exam. I was wondering if anyone on here is doing it also? If so, what study materials are you using? Do you know where you get sample questions?

I am basically learning the MDD, MEDDEVS etc. Hopefully that will be enough. I have also worked in Quality Systems and dealt with external auditors for a few years. I am hope hoping all of this will give me enough knowledge to be successful in the exam.

F.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: RAC April/May EU Exam - Anyone doing it?

Just so we are clear, what is RAC?

F

Fifi2006

Re: RAC April/May EU Exam - Anyone doing it?

It is the Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) that you can get through the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS).

RAPS is a global membership organization of regulatory professionals in the medical device, pharmaceutical and biotechnology.

In order to obtain a RAPS certification you must sit an exam. In my case I am doing the RAC about the EU regulations on medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and medicinal products.

L

Leona78

I am going to prepare RAC EU and probably try the examination by next year's spring session. Is anyone doing the same? How long does it take in terms of study/exercise? Do you have any useful advice?
Any suggestion is welcome!
Thanks,
Elena

N

Nikhli

Hello Fifi 2006/ Leona 78,

I am planning to take RAC EU Exam in Spring, 2014. I am looking to collaborate with someone for the preparation. I live in the United States.

I have cleared RAC US and I have found Fundamentals of US regulations book very helpful so I have started with Fundamentals of EU Regulations book. I think it is an excellent source to begin with. I am not sure of sample questions. In fact, I am in search of sample questions too. Please let me know if you find any. I will do the same.
In terms of study/Exercise- 4-6 months is idle. However, it depends on how intense your preparation would be and how much amount of time you would be able to dedicate for the preparation on a daily basis.

Regards,
Nikhil

D

dallltho

Nikhil, are you still interested in studying with someone for the RAC EU exam for Spring 2014?

I too am in the United States. I currently work in RA for Medical devices, what about you?

Perhaps we could chat sometime on a Google Hangout or via skype?

My skype is oantigoelderthomas.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Fifi2006, are you still looking at creating a study group? Have you done so already? I'm interested in either doing the RAC EU or the RAC Global depending on which one I can find a study group for. I am in the US. Interested in doing either skype (my skype name is no my profile) or via Google hangout.

Let me know.

Fifi2006's post regarding the RAC was nearly 3 years old ... probably by now, he would already be RAC EU certified :)

D

dallltho

Ajit, thanks. You are correct. I am new to forums in general and to Elsmar. I deleted my post as it was not relevant. Sorry for my newbie mistake. :)

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Ajit, thanks. You are correct. I am new to forums in general and to Elsmar. I deleted my post as it was not relevant. Sorry for my newbie mistake. :)

Hi dalltho, not an issue at all ... you could have retained your post ... its fine ... some one else would have approached :)

Thanks for your participation here :bigwave:

Top Bottom