Which calculators can I take to CQE exam ?

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Re: Calculators i can take to CQE

Something like this you mean .... ?

Attachments

• calculator.jpg
    calculator.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 317
Q

QualityGRL

Re: Calculators i can take to CQE

Something like this you mean .... ?
Well i read before that there are certain calculators not allowed to take to the test, and i just wNted to make sure to take one that wont be a problem.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
J

JRKH

Not part of the OP's question, but I wonder if ASQ has addressed the issue of "Smart phones"?
Personally I'm not really up on the new technology but from what I've seen on commercials I suspect they could be a problem....

Peace
James

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Not part of the OP's question, but I wonder if ASQ has addressed the issue of "Smart phones"?
Personally I'm not really up on the new technology but from what I've seen on commercials I suspect they could be a problem....

Peace
James

No phone of any kind is allowed to be in the room unless the proctor(s) have them. I believe that the letter sent to the attendees tells them to leave their phones in their cars. When I proctor the exams I usually end up collecting a few phones that people forgot and brought with them.

C

CertifiedDataJunkie

No phone of any kind is allowed to be in the room unless the proctor(s) have them. I believe that the letter sent to the attendees tells them to leave their phones in their cars. When I proctor the exams I usually end up collecting a few phones that people forgot and brought with them.

Rumor has it that ASQ has hired TSA agents to pat down the certification candidates as they enter the testing facility :rolleyes:

The recent $9 increase in examination fees covers the extra expense.

J

JRKH

Figured it had to be something like that. :agree1:

Peace
James

Top Bottom