Is GMW2M-ST S HR a General Motors standard?

B

bak75

Hello,

I'm from an European company, I cannot find link between material specification required GMW2M – ST – S – HR1 and european material standard.

For my understanding it should be low carbon steel material but i cannot find the right place. I suppose that there is a GMW2M GM standard is it? can any one provide me or give me rhe extract needed?

Thank's a lot from italy.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello,

I'm from an European company, I cannot find link between material specification required GMW2M – ST – S – HR1 and European material standard.

For my understanding it should be low carbon steel material but i cannot find the right place. I suppose that there is a GMW2M GM standard is it? can any one provide me or give me rhe extract needed?

Thanks a lot from Italy.

Hello and welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave:

Yes, it is a GM material specification and can be obtained form GM.

Because this document is likely to be copyrighted, any request to obtain it here or to share it here at The Cove Forums is not permitted.

You can do a Google search, and various papers regarding the treatment and application of this material pop up.

Hope this help.

Stijloor, Forum Moderator.

B

bak75

Hello,

thank for your feedback.
I've tried to find it on GQTS and I've also did what you now suggested me, but unforntunately I didn't obtain any useful info.

Anyway thank for your answer, and if you have link or what else that could helpme, I will appreciate very much.

P.S: this forum remain excellent !!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hello,

thank for your feedback.
I've tried to find it on GQTS and I've also did what you now suggested me, but unforntunately I didn't obtain any useful info.

Anyway thank for your answer, and if you have link or what else that could helpme, I will appreciate very much.

P.S: this forum remain excellent !!

GMW2M is available here. but it appears to have been superseded. The current document seems to be GMW2.
I don't know if there's an ISO or European equivalent.

Top Bottom