Medical Device Regulations for Syria, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq & Lebanon

B

Bethan

Could someone tell me where to find Medical Device Regulations, registers or licences for Syria, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq & Lebanon?

I have used the search engine in google, been onto Ministry of Health websites & cant find a document.

Thanks for any help.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: Medical Device Regulations for Syria, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq & Lebano

Could someone tell me where to find Medical Device Regulations, registers or licences for Syria, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq & Lebanon?

I have used the search engine in google, been onto Ministry of Health websites & cant find a document.

Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

This post - Syria Medical device regulations details on Syria.

Lets wait for some one to post for other countries too !

B

Bethan

Re: Medical Device Regulations for Syria, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq & Lebano

Thanks, I have been to that thread already. Will keep searching.

sreenu927

Quite Involved in Discussions

Bahrain

Documentation

For imports, Bahraini Customs requires:

--A commercial invoice in duplicate in Arabic or English;
--A certificate of origin in Arabic or English (produced by a Chamber of Commerce and endorsed by an Arab Embassy);
--A copy of the insurance policy, if applicable;
--A bill of lading (four copies), including gross weight and dimensions.
--For food items, the Bahraini Customs Directorate Handbook requires importers to present a manufacturers certificate stating that goods do not contain cyclamates is an important requisite.
Imported and exported goods are classified according to the Standard International Trade Classification (SITC), Revision 3.

For more information or inquiries please contact:

Bahrain Customs
P.O. Box 15, Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel (973) 725333
Fax (973) 727556

E-mail: [email protected]

Regards,
Sreenu

B

Bethan

Thanks, thats the kind of information Im looking for!

R

RA Princess

Hi Bethan,

Here is a list of requirements for registration in Oman that we received from our Distributor. Hope this helps.

Did you find out any of the requirements for Qatar? If so could you please share them with me as this is an area we are currently looking into as well.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• Extract of Pre-Qualification Requirement.xlsx
    12.5 KB · Views: 940
G

Gavin Nixon

Hi,

I have recently been looking into requirements for Qatar and spoke to the Pharmacy Department at the Supreme Council of Health. They confirmed that registration was not required. Unfortunately, I do not have any documentation to back this up.

Our customer highlighted the customs requirements for import as being:

• original packing list & invoice
  • certificate of origin (from UK Chamber of Commerce)
  • MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
  • Air waybill
Again, I have no documentation to back this up but I hope that it helps.

Gavin

M

Mondo 22

All,

Word of caution i know some banks are refusing to take money from some of the countries listed above.

check with senior managment/ finance department before going ahead with any registration work.

B

Bassman84

Hi Gavin,

Did you also find requirements for medical device vigilance for these countries?

Syria, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq & Lebanon dont have the most developed health surveillance systems for this. Is it a requirement?

Thanks,

Top Bottom