Bias Calculation in Excel Worksheet

S

suresh01

Hai Everybody
This is suresh & I have just stepped to learn about MSA
Does anybody have the excel sheet which shows step by step bias calculations including formulas,tables referred to arrive the constants used for bias study,criteria for acceptance of the bias.

Please reply and i will be thankfull to them:applause::thanks:

S

suresh01

Bias calculation with formula in excel worksheet

Hai every body
I'm just started learning MSA does anybody have the following
-Bias calculation worksheets in excel sheet with supporting tables like d2,d2* etc
-Linearity calculation worksheets in excel sheet with supporting tables
-Stability calculation worksheets in excel sheet with supporting tables
For each of this Acceptance criteria & analysis

Can anybody help me pls & I will be greatful to them

:agree:
:thanks:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: Bias calculation with formula in excel worksheet

Good day,

I answered your earlier, same question in this thread: Bias Calculation in Excel Worksheet.

We try to avoid posting the same question in more than one forum. Do you know the easiest way to find your question and see if someone has answered it? I often use this method to go back in time and find a post I have made:

1) Click on your name link in the Welcome box in the upper right of the page.
2) Click on the "Show all statistics" link in the Mini statistics box - top of the bar on the right.
3) Click on "Find all posts by (your name)" link in the Total Posts box - the main section of the page.
4) Click on the post containing your question.

I hope this helps!

S

suresh01

Thank you sir for your help
You have sent Independent sample method for bias calculation are there any other methods to calculate & if exists can I know them & their calculations in excel pls

Thanking you

Suresh

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thank you sir for your help
You have sent Independent sample method for bias calculation are there any other methods to calculate & if exists can I know them & their calculations in excel pls

Thanking you

Suresh
Now I am confused. Can anyone answer for me:

If bias is, in simple terms "the distance from target" and bias linearity is, again in simple terms "the distance from target over a range of measured values" then what effect does a type of sample have?

A

Atul Khandekar

The AIAG manual describes two methods for Bias study:
1. Independent Sample method and
2. Control Chart Method where data from stability study can be used.

I haven't seen any spreadsheet app for the later.

A

Atul Khandekar

Suresh, I would suggest you please check out the Bias calculation formulas in MSA-4. The calculations have been simplified. They do not require d2,d2* anymore. It should be very easy to set up a spreadsheet yourself.

S

suresh01

Thank you sir,
If u have students t/d2*/degrees of freedom table of appendix C used in MSA can u please forward it.

How to calculate t when degrees of freedom is a decimal for example 10.8

And I will be thankful to you

Top Bottom