Employee Satisfaction Survey - Example of an employee satisfaction survey wanted

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Looking for an example of a employee satisfaction survey can anyone provide a copy? I've searched the cove and can't find any.

Thanks,
Al

L

little__cee

Culture Survey

I don't remember where I found this survey.

I thought it was from The Cove...maybe not. Anyways, I did not design it and have never used it. Once upon a time we were going to survey the employees...still waiting!

Hope this is what you are looking for. If not, please post more details about what you need.

Attachments

• Culture_Survey.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 753

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
The best survey I've seen for this is the Are We Making Progress? survey for Baldrige by NIST. It's available free here: http://www.quality.nist.gov/Progress.htm

They even have a free Access database tool available for download on that page. I haven't used the Access tool; I made my own tool to process the survey results.

I hope this helps!

G

gszekely

Culture survay

Here is one I found, on job satisfaction. I'm shore, if you run a google search, filter out for word , excel, acrobat documents, you will find a lot more.
Hope this helps. Let us know.
György

Attachments

• JobSatisfactionQuestionnaire.doc
    46 KB · Views: 713
Last edited by a moderator:
A

asha kanmani

Hi guys,

I have a suggestion for this.there are many survey software sites providing this facility.

one of which i used is analysesurvey.com it provide plenty of employee & customer satisfaction surveys to download and samples to Copy.

As a Free user,Analysesurvey.com helps to create survey on our own and send email to our Friends and Generate exiting charts/reports from the response collected.

Try this and see.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi guys,

I have a suggestion for this.there are many survey software sites providing this facility.

one of which i used is analysesurvey.com it provide plenty of employee & customer satisfaction surveys to download and samples to Copy.

As a Free user,Analysesurvey.com helps to create survey on our own and send email to our Friends and Generate exiting charts/reports from the response collected.

Try this and see.

Are you in any way associated with this software company?

Stijloor.

A

asha kanmani

No..i used this site for creating survey.so i suggested.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Are you in any way associated with this software company?

Stijloor.
No..i used this site for creating survey.so i suggested.
Just a reminder:
It is common courtesy, as well as one of the Cove Terms of Service, that folks posting either raves or pans of a product or service by name identify any relationship they may have with the product or service.

It has not been a big problem here, but we have had instances where "internet trolls" scan Google looking for key words, then sign up and proceed to do a little "guerilla marketing" by placing favorable comments about THEIR product or service in new posts in the thread containing those key words. Conversely, other Forums (not the Cove) have a probem with grinches posting anonymous slams against competitors.

The primary reason the Cove limits ability to post active links until a Cove member has made a minimum number of posts in the "business" forums (Coffee Break posts don't count toward the minimum) is to make it less easy for the internet trolls.

Note: if you fall under the minimum and you really think it is important to include a link, make the post WITHOUT the link and then report it by clicking on the "report post" button in the upper right corner of that posted message, adding an explanation of WHY the link is important and one of the on-duty moderators will help put it in if deserved.

Top Bottom