New Job!! Carbon fibre products

CHRSCLLNGS

Involved In Discussions
Hi all,
I begin with a new company this coming monday (woo hoo)
This new company make carbon fibre products, mostly very fancy things for aviation interiors (super first class, wardrobe doors, lamps, seat backs).

I have never had anything to do with carbon fibre before and am sending this arrow in the dark to see if anybody here has?

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Chris:cfingers:

G

Gert Sorensen

Re: New Job!!

Hi all,
This new company make carbon fibre products, mostly very fancy things for aviation interiors (super first class, wardrobe doors, lamps, seat backs).

I have never had anything to do with carbon fibre before and am sending this arrow in the dark to see if anybody here has?

Cheers

Absolutely no knowledge of this, but I still wanna say: Congrats!! :applause::applause:

D

digitalfemale

:applause: Way to go on the new job.
This sounds like a company named Zoltek.
Maybe you can checkout the website.

C

Craig H.

Congrats! All I know about the stuff is that its amazing. Not only good for aricraft, but also very high-end sports cars, Formula 1 race cars and the like. This sounds like it could be one very cool job.
:agree1:

First of all: Congratulations :agree1:
Well, I used to fly gliders, but that was when glass fibre was something new. These days the cutting edge is made of carbon fibre composites.

See this link for a glowing example: http://www.eta-aircraft.de/

Anyway, I think you are you have found a product line with a very bright future.

/Claes

CHRSCLLNGS

Involved In Discussions
Thanks guys,
I have gone through the website a few times but personally think it could do with a revamp (I'm already criticising and I haven't even started there yet)
Check it out, www.c2-composites.demon.co.uk
Lots of bikey things for you Claes!
Adios:D

Manix

Get Involved!!!
Trusted Information Resource
Well done on the new Job. Looks like some nice high end stuff they have got going on! All I know about carbon fibre is that it is lightweight and looks cool :cool:, but well done anyway!

J

jane_ackerman - 2010

Hi all,

Cheers

Congrats and best wishes on your new endeavor!

Top Bottom