Syria Medical Device Regulations

W

webcrawler

Could someone please advise me where to find medical device regulations for Syria.

Does contact lens require registration in Syria?

Thank you!

bio_subbu

Super Moderator
Contact "Directorate of medical equipment and consumables in Syrian Arab Republic Ministry of health"

The following documents are mandatory for registration and Authorization to export, import and produce medical equipments and consumables in Syria.

For Registration:

1. The manufactured company should have authorization from the country of origin.

2. The manufactured company should have ISO 13485 certificate or any equivalent attested certificate.

3. Free sale certificate shows that the products are sold in the country of origin.

4. The above mentioned certificates should be attested from ministry of health or any authorized directorate in the Syrian embassy in the country of origin, and from foreign ministry in Syria.

5. The dealer company should be representative for the manufactured company and have technicians for maintenance.

For Authorization:

1. The manufactured company should be registered in ministry of health in the country of origin.

2. Products should have EC or FDA certificate or any other equivalent attested certificate.

3. Certificate proves that products are used in the country of origin.

4. The above mentioned certificates should be attested from ministry of health or any authorized directorate in the Syrian embassy in the country of origin, and from foreign ministry in Syria.

Application Form for Registration and Licensing can be accessed from here.

Last edited:
P

Pharmacyst

i think due to some change in the MOH site, form is not opening. can u send the revised linK?

maya_tanase

Starting to get Involved
Could anyone please tell me if these information are current or if there have been changes? Can you tell me how to find more information in English?

Top Bottom