Customer Satisfaction - How to calculate CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)

A

ajumon

Hi All,

Our company is planning to conduct the Customer Satisfaction survey. We need to calculate the Customer Satisfaction into a single no.(Customer Satisfaction Index). Please help me out with a method to calculate it

regards
Ajumon

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi All,

Our company is planning to conduct the Customer Satisfaction survey. We need to calculate the Customer Satisfaction into a single no.(Customer Satisfaction Index). Please help me out with a method to calculate it

regards
Ajumon

Welcome Ajumon :bigwave:

I am attaching a CSI form which is categorised in measuring the Customer Satisfaction based on Quality, Delivery, Customer Satisfaction and Overall Performance. Each of these parameters is weighed at 50 %, 20 %, 20 % and 10 % resp.

Each of these items are again divided into items. Once the values are keyed in, the score is automatically calculated.

At the end, you can have a Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• CSI Form.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 5,462
T

trainee

This is a very good tool!
We had already our survey done this year and the responses we receive were very good!
But with this tool you can actually see a number in it.
That's really helpful
Thanks qualityalways!

B

Bindu Nair

Hi,

We have 4 parameters in our Customer Satisfaction form (Project Management, Quality, Writing and Graphics). Questions are placed under each category and rating is given for each questions. I need to plot Customer satisfaction trend and Customer Satisfaction Index. Can you please help me out for teh same.

T

trainee

More than a number we just started using a radar graph that will point out our average score in every question and show us what's our weakest side in the customer experience.
We could not decide what was a more or les importantan criteria, so we are trying to graph it.

We also review our customer complaints and we are changing our index from and integer (amount of complaints on a given month) to % or PPM relative to amouns of shipments and products, I'm stll undecides what should be my metric if PPM or %...

A

arigisku

Hello every body.
I just joined the forum. I learnt about the forum while browsing for information on How to calculate Customer satisfaction Index from survey results. I was selected by my employer to help analyse the survey results pertaining to external stakeholder's perception regarding my employers services,(my employer is a government agency and hence enjoys monopoly in the sector). I have been having some hard time trying to arrive at a particular index that can be used to measure each and every unit against a set target.
My warmest regards goes to Mr. Ajit Basrur for making that excel template available. It really simplifies the theoritical approaches.
regards .
arigisku.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom