ISO 50001 Energy Management Lead Auditor Training

M

mguilbert

Does anybody know of any lead auditor training out there? Only see a few and the seem to begin in July, and none seem to be Local Southeast US.

kalehner

Involved - Posts
AQS Management Systems http://www.aqsperformance.com/ is putting the finishing touches on one. The hold up is that RABQSA has yet to release its content requirements. Hopefully RABQSA will do so in the next several weeks and AQS performance will offer classes in the next few months likely in the Minneapolis area at first. I will post here when I know more. K.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
DNV Academy will also have an EnMS (ISO 50001) Lead Auditor Training in the USA, shortly.

For the time being, we are offering an ISO 50001 Foundation and Internal Auditor Training course. Check this link.

T

tori2432

Any online training? I'm already a lead auditor for ISO9001 and TS16949

Randy

Super Moderator
Good luck getting a course because unless a minimum number of students enroll courses are normally cancelled. The training organization I used to work for offers 50001 Lead training and I'm one of the qualified instructors but they are held few and far between. I had to go to Dubai for my training

Top Bottom