Guidance on Preparation for EASA Certification wanted

• Thread starter Kasturi.P.Shetty
  • Start date
K

Kasturi.P.Shetty

Hi Everyone!

Presently our company is certified for AS9100 Rev c, Now our managemnt is decidied to go for EASA Certification, What are the things we need to prepare like manual,Procedures, Templates we are totaly new to this please guide us.

Regards
Kasturi

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi Everyone!

Presently our company is certified for AS9100 Rev c, Now our management is decided to go for EASA Certification, What are the things we need to prepare like manual,Procedures, Templates we are totally new to this please guide us.

Regards
Kasturi

Can someone help with this?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

AEOS_QA

Involved In Discussions
I suggest the EASA website and particularly a Google search for
"EASA Consolidated Version of part 145"

Phil

A

Angelika

Hi Everyone!

Presently our company is certified for AS9100 Rev c, Now our management is decided to go for EASA Certification, What are the things we need to prepare like manual, Procedures, Templates we are totally new to this please guide us.

Regards
Kasturi

Hi Kasturi,

what kind of EASA certification do you want to obtain?

Regards,
Angelika

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bleikur

Dear Angelika,

judging from the many posts you have written in this forum you seem to know a lot about EASA, DOA and co. I bet there are many people out there very thankful. :applause:
By the way I studied Aerospace Engineering (Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik) at the University of Stuttgart.

Can you, or anybody else for that matter who is familiar with the DOA application process, tell me if I can somewhere find a guideline in which order to do things when applying for a small DOA company for the application process to be as short as possible?
For example:
  • Do I finish the DOH before I apply or do I first apply and then start writing the handbook?
  • Do I submit the staff description together with the application or do I submit it later?
  • How long does it take EASA to handle the DOA application?
  • How long does it take somebody to write the DOH full time?

The short version: In which order is it best to do things when applying for DOA to make the whole process as short as possible?

Best regards from Iceland,
Bleikur

Top Bottom