Directory of Auditors - AS9100 Rev C 'Transition Audit'

G

GaryBC

Hi all

We were due to have an AS9100 Rev C 'Transition Audit' next week (the idea being to assess how well we are prepared for our proper recertification audit next March) but have been let down by our auditors.

Is there a directory somewhere where I can see who - if anyone - can fit us in at such short notice?

I know a transition audit is not essential, but in our case (trust me here!) we really could do with either a warm cozy feeling that we're pretty much covered, or a list of findings to address before next March.

Thanks,
Gaz

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
OASIS is a worldwide database. You can also check IRCA's database of aerospace certificated lead auditors.

AndyN

Moved On
Gaz:

Are you looking for another Certification Body, when you said your 'auditor' let you down? If the individual auditor cannot meet your dates, did you go back to the CB? Or is that the CB has scheduling issues? If it's the CB...

G

GaryBC

Gaz:

Are you looking for another Certification Body, when you said your 'auditor' let you down? If the individual auditor cannot meet your dates, did you go back to the CB? Or is that the CB has scheduling issues? If it's the CB...

Auditors tend to be self-employed and contracted to CB's here in the UK. Without further digging I'm not sure where the actual problem lays! (And as it's now 4:30 on a Friday, it can wait till Monday!)

Thanks

Top Bottom