Errata for the AIAG's MSA Third Edition; 1st and 2nd printings

bpritts

Involved - Posts
Thank you, Howard!

I was always told that I shuld poofread my werk before I sent it otu.

Regards.............Brad

C

ctnance

I recently purchased the AIAG Measurement Systems Analysis Manual, and I have a question regarding the Gage R & R ANOVA table on page 120 of the manual. For calculation of both F (appraiser) and F (parts), the denominator should be MS Appriaser by Part (0.01994), which yields a F (appraiser) of 79.42 and a F (parts) of 492.38. Please acknowledge these errors on page 120 of the MSA Manual.

I checked the errata for the MSA Manual on the AIAG web site, but these errors on page 120 were not listed.

A

Atul Khandekar

I recently purchased the AIAG Measurement Systems Analysis Manual, and I have a question regarding the Gage R & R ANOVA table on page 120 of the manual. For calculation of both F (appraiser) and F (parts), the denominator should be MS Appriaser by Part (0.01994), which yields a F (appraiser) of 79.42 and a F (parts) of 492.38. Please acknowledge these errors on page 120 of the MSA Manual.

I checked the errata for the MSA Manual on the AIAG web site, but these errors on page 120 were not listed.
Please check the errata to page 190.

O

oguzhan

i couldnt reach the uploaded file. is the link broken? or is the problem on my side? can someone help me??

Top Bottom