Norm for Acceptance Calibration Results Torque Gauge and /or Dynamometers

Crombes

Involved In Discussions
I was wondering if anyone knows a norm with acceptance criteria for torque gauge and /or dynamometers similar as for a torque wrench = ISO 6789

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I was wondering if anyone knows a norm with acceptance criteria for torque gauge and /or dynamometers similar as for a torque wrench = ISO 6789

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Can someone help Crombes?

Thank you!

Stijloor.

BradM

Leader
Admin
Hello Crombes!:bigwave:

I am not sure what you are asking.:) You mention the ISO spec for testing torque. Are you wanting to know the acceptance criteria within that specification? Or, are you interested in a specification other than that specification?

Standard specifications like that are usually pretty good ones to at least base your testing off of. Those procedures have been tested and validated. Other than that, you could test equipment against the manufacture specifications.

Again, sorry if this is not any help. Please feel free to post with more questions/information.:)

Crombes

Involved In Discussions
Actually , i'm looking for a similar norm like the one mentioned for the torque wrench
but this time for torque gauge and /or dynamometer .

So I don't need the content of the iso 6789 because I already have it and find it also very handy to decide whether or not the wrench is still acceptable to use .
So if anyone knows a similar norm for torque gauges and/or dynamometers, please feel free ....

thanks

BradM

Leader
Admin
Actually , i'm looking for a similar norm like the one mentioned for the torque wrench
but this time for torque gauge and /or dynamometer .

So I don't need the content of the iso 6789 because I already have it and find it also very handy to decide whether or not the wrench is still acceptable to use .
So if anyone knows a similar norm for torque gauges and/or dynamometers, please feel free ....

thanks

Crombes, unfortunately I do not have any other sources for a torque procedure. If you have the ability, check out this thread and see if you can gain access to GIDEP. It's an awesome source for information:

https://elsmar.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=1164

If you cannot find what you are looking for, maybe you can develop and validate your own. I know that's more work than you desire,:( but it may be worth time time-wise if you spend too much time looking.

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
Curious what feedback comes through on this. We send out the master but for internal 'verification' we use: "If the readings are within ±0.005 inch lbs they are in tolerance"

Top Bottom