Clean Room Cost per sq foot is to have a class 100,000 clean room built

E

erniel

Can anyone give me an idea of what the current going cost per sq foot is to have a class 100,000 clean room built. Also I need the same information for a negative pressure room for packaging antibiotics.

Just need a ball park number if anyone can help
thanks

R

RickRay

Re: Clean Room Cost

Well this will probably vary by where you are located and as far as the cost of the negative pressure room that I'm not too sure of. But for a class 100,000 clean room I would estimate the cost somewhere around $250 to $350 a square foot. I would highly suggest getting multiple estimates.

:2cents:

L

Little Brothers

We typically build class 100,000 cleanrooms for $60.000 a sq ft....anything over 4 100.00 is a rippoff

M

MDDI_Consul

As the 1st responder said, there are lots of options. You can have flow hoods, wash stations, and all kinds of other stuff or a prefab room with plastic sheeting walls shipped in that you assemble yourself for class 100,000 (that may be around $60/sq ft I think).

If you want what I think of as a standard built out room, see... Hmm, I can't post images or URls. Well, find it yourself I guess. Here's the article's name: Facility Construction Outlook: Costs Stable & Trending Up

It doesn't list class 100,000 but it does list class 10,000.

Top Bottom