Internal Audit Training Materials needed - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt file

B

Bill Rudnicki

Good afternoon;

I have to conduct internal audit training for several different plants to ISO 9001:2000. I don't have time to develop the training internally. I was wondering if anybody could recommend some sort of externally created training, preferably in powerpoint, that I could use to train the auditors? It should be fairly simple and generic to ISO 9001.

Thanks for your help,
Bill

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
I just bough this recently - It will serve my purposes with a few additions on my part. $500.00 for powerpoints and a sample quality manual and procedures and forms to practice audit. I'm doing the training starting next week.

T

tjwoolno

Hey Bill I have an a Powerpoint presentation that I would be glad to share that we use for training purposes. It may be a little more than you are looking for though. Are these individuals new to auditing?

B

Bill Rudnicki

No, they're not new to auditing. This is more of a refresher course rather than starting from nothing.

Bill

Randy

Super Moderator
Train them on what you do more than on 9001. If your system is in place and has been in place you need to get beyond asking about the policy and if there is a procedure or record.

I remember a small presentation posted in the Forum here a couple of years back that might be suitable but I can't find it. Check the "Attachments" we have, they are free to use.

D

DsqrdDGD909

Here's one from the government.

***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyN

Moved On
No, they're not new to auditing. This is more of a refresher course rather than starting from nothing.

Bill

So, Bill:

What are they needing refreshment on, specifically??

You could throw a whole bunch of 'training' at these auditors and miss the point for them - with the result that they get confused over the message (they're experienced now, you say) or that you've wasted time telling them something they (think they) already know.
So, help us with the inside scoop and where they need help.

Andy

AndyN

Moved On
Here is the file itself.

I'd like to offer some caution. This is 'old stuff' and doesn't represent the 'process approach' required to audit to ISO 9001:2000. Indeed, the references to ISO 9000 are the 1994 version and it talks about vertical and horizontal audits - references to auditing an 'element' in a department. That approach is obsolete and shouldn't be used to refresh auditors, IMHO.:caution:

If Bill can help us diagnose where his auditor need refreshing, then we may have a chance at getting some 'fresh' materials for him to use, instead of something well past its 'best by' date..........:lmao:

Andy

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Good afternoon;

I have to conduct internal audit training for several different plants to ISO 9001:2000. I don't have time to develop the training internally. I was wondering if anybody could recommend some sort of externally created training, preferably in powerpoint, that I could use to train the auditors? It should be fairly simple and generic to ISO 9001.

Thanks for your help,
Bill

Bill,

Look at this thread it has an up to date presentation discussing process based auditing.

Audit Awareness Presentation for ISO 9001

Best regards,
al40

B

Bill Rudnicki

Good morning;

Thanks for the input. Here is the scenario...Several years ago the plants had teams of internal auditors. For whatever reason, the audit process was changed and audits were done exclusively by corporate personnel. I want to switch this policy and have the plants perform their own internal audits again. The audit personnel have not done any audits for several years and I want to provide them a quick refresher course on the standard and internal auditing; then walk them through a process audit so they can pick up and run their own program.

Top Bottom