AS9100 Gap Analysis Report form or template wanted

G

Goldstarr

Hey Members,

Recently i conducted the gap analysis for an organization migrating to AS9100C. I need to submit the report on findings of gap analysis. Can anyone help me with report or template ?

Thanx..

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Gap Analysis Report

I am not sure how detailed you want the report but I posted an example of a gap analysis for ISO 9001 some time ago. You could follow the format if you like it and modify it to suit AS 9100.

Big Jim

Admin
The checklist portion of AS9101D can be effectively used for a gap analysis. It doesn't hurt to become acquainted with AS9101D because that is what the certification body auditor is going to use to evaluate the company.

Q

quality1

This is what we used!

Attachments

• AS9100RevC-gap-analysis.Doc
    728.5 KB · Views: 762

Big Jim

Admin
This is what we used!

I wouldn't use this.

On a quick glance I noticed there are requirements that were removed from the revision from AS9100B to AS9100C are still there. Most notable were the requirement to cross reference the requirements of AS9100 to the quality manual (4.2.2) and Configuration Management located in 4.3.

If someone wants to proof read it against AS9100C it could be useable.

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Hey Members,

Recently i conducted the gap analysis for an organization migrating to AS9100C. I need to submit the report on findings of gap analysis. Can anyone help me with report or template ?

Thanx..

Try this.

EDIT: My apologies, I misread the post - you've already identified the gaps. What I did when we went to Rev C. was to simply use the OER.

Attachments

• AS9100B comparison with AS9100 Final with comments.pdf
    342.4 KB · Views: 290
Top Bottom