Staff KPI (Key Performance Indicator) .xls Excel format

G

goallout - 2009

I am tasked to come out a KPI format to measure my staffs performance in monthly basis.
Anyone has any example in excel format to share.

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Looking for Staff KPI (Key Performance Indicator) .xls Excel format

No response yet - can anyone help?

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource

First, why are you measuring your STAFF's performance, shouldn't you measure the process? What are you asking for?
If you want all the "XYZ Clerks" to process 100 pieces of "Paper123" each day you can track by listing each clerk down column 1, then the days of the month across row one. If Sally processes 100 on the first, 99 on the 2nd, 98 on the 3rd, you just fill in the numbers. But, somehow, I find that this sounds a little simplistic and micromanagerial, can it possibly be what you are asking?

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

I am tasked to come out a KPI format to measure my staffs performance in monthly basis.
Anyone has any example in excel format to share.

Can you be more specific what you are expecting by STAFF performance ?

B

Benjamin28

I'm assuming you're just looking for an example of the format of such a sheet as KPI is absolutely unique to your organization/goals. One such example is attached

As you can see the first page is simply a definition of what indicators are being reviewed followed by supporting data, graphical or otherwise. You can set up a sheet any way you like though, it's your KPI and it should be set up in a fashion that makes sense to you. As for what to measure, as stated, it depends on your organization and goals, but you must ensure that whatever you select IS measurable in one way or another. Just try to select meaningful items, and if you're going to review anything related to volume (e.g. Bob produces 100 parts per shift) try to also include a review of quality output (e.g. Bob also produces 10% non-conforming parts per shift).

:)

Oh, another thing, quite often weighted values are used to better identify what's most/more important.

Attachments

• Key Performance Indicators List.xls
    2.8 MB · Views: 5,989
Top Bottom