gard2372

Quite Involved in Discussions
senthil said:
Sir/Mam,
Can anyone explain about the checksheet for aggrement of Inspection

Senthil Kumar
Quality Journey

Welcome to the Cove Senthil:bigwave:

As far as the checksheet for inspection, we created a document that outlined by number from 1,2,3 etc... of the key critical characteristics of the component in relation to those numbered items on the drawings. The supplier sumbitted a dimensional/inspection sheet that was in our format, or on our form which we gave the supplier to fill out the key areas of inspection. This allows for ease of interpretation from our engineering department to confirm the supplier met the required dimensions or inspection requirements.

For our PPAP we use a standard set of documents that complement each other synergistically to not only satisfy Inspection requirements but other areas as well. Here is a sample.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• PPAP Document List.JPG
    PPAP Document List.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,646
S

senthil

Ppap Doc.

Thanks for ur reply,

Since it named as checksheet whether I prepare a Internal Checksheet or document based details (acts as a checking point communicate to the customer)

Quality Journey,
Senthil Kumar

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
senthil said:
Thanks for ur reply,

Since it named as checksheet whether I prepare a Internal Checksheet or document based details (acts as a checking point communicate to the customer)

Quality Journey,
Senthil Kumar

It seems like you're asking about whether a checksheet of some sort should actually be used in your process, filling it out as you go along, or should it be filled out at the end just to fulfill the customer's requirement for it. Am I close? What does the customer want you to do?

S

senthil

Regarding check sheet.

sir,
Thanks for ur reply, Ofcourse u close to me , currently we doesn't have the process of all , we are supposed to prepare the documents

Quality Journey,
Senthil Kumar

Top Bottom