Any recommended course in San Jose area for ISO14000?

Y

yesim

Hi All,

I was wondering can anyone recommend me any course for ISO14000 in San Jose CA?
I work as an QA Manager and intent to implement ISO14000.
For the begining I want to have a course.

Any reccomendations will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Randy

Super Moderator
Hey here's the deal because you are asking a specific question.

If you have already taken a 9001 Lead Auditor course you're eligible to do a 3 day QMS to EMS conversion course instead of a 5 day Lead Course. I just happen to be scheduled to give an accredited QMS-EMS course in San Jose from June 26-28.

Why do 5 days when 3 days will accomplish the same goal? Just follow this link if you want.

http://www.bsiamericas.com/TrainingEnvironment/ConvISO14001LA.xalter

T

Tybee - 2011

I have been given the ISO14001 responsability. We have an audit in Nov of this year (3rd one) and I need more in depth knowledge. I have the TS16949 Lead Auditors class in my bucket but no 14001 knowledge. Anyone know of a class within the next 30-60 days? The 3 day course mentioned from BSI is not until Dec

D

dhammonds

Have you tried to contact any local ISO consultants in your area? Many of them offer on-site training. Granted it will cost a little bit more, but you have the luxury of being able to set a date more conducive to your schedule.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
My apologies, Andy. I didn't see Randy's post, but it was specific to the location asked about.

I got a PM about your post asking if it was allowed, saw the thread title was looking for a course in a specific location, saw the link to the general list and no reference like 'I work for Excel, here's out general schedule' or other disclaimer - So, my thought was this doesn't specifically answer the question. In light of Randy's post, go ahead and put in your link to your company's schedule if you've got something in San Jose area.

Top Bottom