GAP Analysis for an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 system

R

rezaf

Dear all, my company is the middle scale general contractor company was addopt the iso 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001,since 2006, but for the 3 years the system is never going normally because the company never have concern, but in 2008 the company change the policy and want to addopt the system fully concern, they're hired me as the internal audit and wishing me to rebuild the system (my basic experience are as the document control and internal auditor in the manufacture company).

please help me for some advise and information, where i must start to rebulild this system and also i must face the upgrading system, and anyone can give me GAP analysis sample for this 3 integrated management system. please help me

L

longnhanvo

thank you very much for the information..
Hi Rezaf,
I knew your company applied integrating system, ISO 9001& 14001, OHSAS 18001. Could you share with us what benefit your company got when your company applied integrating system then we can learn and apply for our company?

R

rezaf

As we know, the benefit in theory of using this system are to get more systematic procedure and measure in the quality management, environment and Health safety management system. but in our country the company who have 6 grade level on construction must have this certificate. meanwhile with the revision on ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 make similiar term and condition according to ISO 14001, so many company include my company, think to integrate this sytem, so we can keep maintain the progress time after time in one adjustment. This is our general minded and reason why we must integrate the system (and i see there's more practise to integrated that 3 system). regards

Top Bottom