Free Introduction Course - VBA (Visual Basic for Application) in Excel to make forms

reynald

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Free Introduction Course - VBA in Excel to make forms

Many Thanks Javier!
The site you shared is just great.
I never expected the SUMPRODUCT to be that useful.:magic:

Following the advice fron an article of Steve P. that SPC with good programming skills is very powerful, i studied VBA. Its a very powerful tool.
With just two weeks of basic learning i created lots of dynamic reports, all with a single click of a button. And it amazed my manager :D
I learned a lot from this site for beginners:
http://www.anthony-vba.kefra.com/vba/vbabasic1.htm

J

jrubio

It worths, Studing 1 or 2 days VBA you can avoid months of hard work...

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tupham - 2008

I've been trying to make time for some VBA study for a couple of months. These sites will be most helpful! :)

B

betty smith

hi javier rubio, i want to open the file VBAcourse.zip, and i can not do it, cause my windows media player, said ERROR, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource

hi javier rubio, i want to open the file VBAcourse.zip, and i can not do it, cause my windows media player, said ERROR, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Betty,

Why is Windows Media Player trying to open a Zip file? Check the Association file List.

Try downloading the version of Winzip on a trial basis. I didn't have a problem when I opened the file.

B

betty smith

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
HI JAVIER, THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCED, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN UR FILE... VBAcourse.ZIP, and i can not open it, my windows media player said.. ERROR, AND then when i used windows help, it doesnt work out either :( please help me, i need to study this course ... i hope you can help me with this issue :).. GRACIAS, espero tener tu ayuda muy pronto

Betty

B

betty smith

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU TOO MUCH, BUT PLEASE I DO NEED THIS INFORMATION, IF YOU CAN EMAIL TO aaginvoices at gmail dot com
thanks a lot

Betty

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

let me see if I can figure this one out.

Extension: MHT
MHTML Document

Archived Web Page. When you save a Web page as a Web archive in Internet Explorer, the Web page saves this information in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML (MHTML) format with a .MHT file extension. All relative links in the Web page are remapped and the embedded content is included in the .MHT file. The absolute references or hyperlinks on the Web page remain unchanged and the .MHT file is viewed using Internet Explorer. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension.

MIME Type: message/rfc822

Not applicable to Mac OS X. Requires Microsoft Internet Explorer.

In this case, unzip the file. A directory will appear with a number of files in it with the .mht extension.

1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to File Menu.
3. Choose Open from the File menu.
4. Navigate to the folder you have the files in (Browse to the folder and files).
5. Double Click on the specific file you want to Open. The file will open in the Internet Explorer screen.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
HI JAVIER, THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCED, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN UR FILE... VBAcourse.ZIP, and i can not open it, my windows media player said.. ERROR, AND then when i used windows help, it doesnt work out either :( please help me, i need to study this course ... i hope you can help me with this issue :).. GRACIAS, espero tener tu ayuda muy pronto

Betty

Are you having trouble opening the zip file, or the files inside the archive? In either case, Windows Media Player shouldn't be involved, so you probably have a problem with file associations. If you're using Windows XP, right-click on the zip file and select "Open With" from the context menu, then "Choose Program." (See the attachment) Select "Compressed (zipped) Folders," then check "Always use selected program to open this type of file," and hit Enter.

If this doesn't work, or if your problem is with the archived files, or if you're not using XP, post back.

Attachments

• Open With.JPG
    Open With.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 273
Top Bottom