WOW ....Got past through the ASQ CSSBB exam...

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
one might say, i am just one another addition to CSSBBs there, but this means a milestone to me personally. not just professionally.

And biggest source and inspiration has been elsmar.., which provided opportunity to interact with experts. :bighug:

Thank you Marc, this platform has played role in its own way to get to what I am today. :agree:

And:thanks: :thanx: to all the experts who patiently deciphered my queries, asking for multiple clarifications....helped me not only with answers but also with clarity on my questions.:eek:

Real difference is application at various levels of work & knowledge, i think ever since i set my eyes on the SSBB, i am not only focussing on making the difference.....but enabling the team to make the difference wrt 'value' delivered for each activity.

At a professional level, i trust this will add credibility and visibility to the skills and my projects!!!.

at personnel level, I wrote an exam after 10 years!!!.... with a short preparation of hardly 4-5 days!!! Yes, being in pharma, and in QA helped a lot. (especially, not just implementation but design/development areas wrt products, partners, processes)

thank you all once again...

Last edited:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Congratulations! I know you put a lot of time and work into it!

L

little_prince

congrats!

i just passed too on my first try.

think i got really lucky. lol. no idea how i did it.

Top Bottom