Corrections to the 4th edition PPAP handbook - July 2006

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: And here are some corrections to the 4th edition PPAP handbook

Doh! You beat me to it. I just downloaded that this morning, and was about to post it here...

AndyN

Moved On

I thought they just published the revised version - what happened to document review????:notme:

:lmao:
Andy

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

howste said:
Doh! You beat me to it. I just downloaded that this morning, and was about to post it here...

That's cause I get up when you go to sleep :sleep:

F

favqty

Howard,
Thanks for the info. I am wonder if the ISO/TS 16949:2002 have a document like this one?, If you have it, could you post it?. Thanks in advance

FAV

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

There is and here is the link
DEAD LINK - Was: http://www.aiag.org/quality/3c_TS_2002ErrataSheet.pdf - Corrected Version 2003-12-15. Current copies of ISO/TS 16949:2002 are still current provided you have the four errata that were issued by ISO and the IATF. You can download the errata.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manix

Get Involved!!!
Trusted Information Resource
I Love AIAG, maybe somone should audit their manuals before they release them! :lmao:

Have they release a manual yet that has not contained errors? I spent a whole afternoon once trying to figure out why I could not make something add up as the SPC manual had stated. Turns out it was the manual that was wrong and in terms of the OLD SPC manual (1st ED) you could spend a day downloading and printing out the Errata sheets!:bonk:

Bit of a poor show if you ask me from people who print guides on good quality practices, but hey, I don't know if they are all simple errors or complex developments.

We all make mistakes I suppose!

Top Bottom