Complaint tracking software application - Seeking recommendations / reviews

R

rose24m03

What software application e-tool have you/your companies used in complaint tracking? Which functionalities do you like? Which functionalities do you dislike?

We're evaluating options other than current software e-tool being used (EasyTrak). We would like to hear your experiences, both pros and cons.

bpritts

Involved - Posts
We used a product called CATSWeb (supplier was a company called Assurex)
to develop a web-based corrective action system for a project.

This software came with an "out of the box" set of CAR formats that were
pretty reasonable although very general. It also had a very powerful
capability to customize a system.

I can't provide many details about the product (I was an end user, not
involved on the team that selected it), but I was pretty impressed with
it.

Regards,

Brad

J

Joe Cruse

Not a package software just for this issue, but MS Access can be used. If you have someone in your company that knows it, they can set you up with a complaint tracker that is molded to your specific needs.

MsMorgan

Registered
Complaint Software

:thanx: Hi Cove!
I love this site and find the posts from the group very valuable. I would also like to hear what complaint software other companies are using - and the features they like and dislike.

My company is also looking at different software to handle complaints versus excel or access. We are a small start up company and would like a system that can grow with our quality system, such as tying it with CAPA, deviations, NCMR, internal audit, etc.

MsMorgan

L

Linda W

After 2 years of investigating potential Complaint Handling software solutions we have finally (we don't make decisions quickly!!!) on Sparta's TrackWise software. The software has preconfigured workflows but also is highly configurable in case we needed to do it "our way". What we liked, besides their very knowledgable in the industry (Part 11 and other Regs), was the fact we weren't buying a modular system but one that could track and manage any process (Audits, Calibration, CAPA, Complaints, Change Control, etc).

I'd be happy to discuss further if you would like, feel free to contact me.

Linda

C

Craig H.

An integrated solution to 9001 and 14969 is QSi from IBS. It works in a Lotus Notes environment.

If you are looking for a simple solution, maybe this isn't it. But if you want a 9001/14969 package (from Q Manual to customer complaints to calibration etc., etc.) then its worth a look. Nothing is free, but if you are willing to invest the time to learn the system and set it up, ultimately the time and trouble saved was/is worth it for us.

For complaint tracking we used to use Harrington, but it was just on my computer, and I had to print out and make/distribute copies. That said, it worked well for many years, and I believe that now there is a way to use that product with email, which would make it a lot better. We bought our copy before email was widely used.

Now, I can go a week and not even touch the copy machine. The only downside to this is that I don't get to walk around to everyone's office and chat on a daily basis as I distribute copies. Oh yeah, I miss that.:rolleyes:

If you'd like more info, PM me.

BTW, I don't work for IBS or get paid by them. If the software was awful, I'd say so.

R

rose24m03

TrackWise

One of the software we are evaluating is TrackWise. Q: Has anyone use TrackWise complaint module? Do you like it? Don't like it? Why?

S

Shawn Johnson - 2009

Anyone use Q-Pulse?

Has anyone ever used Q-Pulse software? Their list of users looks decent, but it looks like it was written for Access users (not that there is anything wrong with that!)

V

Valeri

Qsi

We also use the QSI software package. The customer complaint module is particulary detailed. You can record the complaint, issue CARs, create action items, call reports, outgoing/incoming correspondence, meeting reports, etc. I like the linking process created between the initial complaint and final solution that includes all relevant documentation. This is just one module of many included in the system.

H

hofrob

Qsi

I worked with both, I would choose QSI, there are far better SW packages on the market though.

Regards, Robert

Top Bottom