Confidentiality Audit - Confidential Infomation and related Documents Audit

I

inash9779

Confidentiality Infomation/Documents Audit

Hi everybody :bigwave:
Currently I have been assigned to develop procedures on conducting Confidentiality Audit. This will include audit approach and reporting technique. The problem here is I actually not very clear what they call as confidentiality audit. :frust:
Could you please help me on this matter. Samples are very much appreciated.
Waiting your advise.
Thanks.

Randy

Super Moderator
I've never heard of such a thing. If you audit confidentiality the outcome should be nothing because nobody will say anything I guess. :confused:

D

D.Scott

inash9779 said:
Currently I have been assigned to develop procedures on conducting Confidentiality Audit. This will include audit approach and reporting technique. The problem here is I actually not very clear what they call as confidentiality audit. :frust:
Waiting your advise.
Thanks.

We are possibly into a language issue here.

I would take this to mean they want to develop an audit procedure that addresses the confidentiality issues arrising from an auditor/company association.

I wonder if what you are asking for is simply what we would refer to as a confidentiality agreement? Just guessing here.

Dave

S

sal881vw

Hi inash9779,
Could you be referring to ISO/TS 16949:2002 clause 7.1.3 Confidentiality????
If so than the organization must have a procedure to, identify and control confidential information. For example part drawings may includeCONFIDENTIAL and some form of additional legal text example, THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IT'S USE IS RESTRICTED TO xyZ Company Ltd. No reproduction of this document is permitted without prior concent form xyZ Company Ltd..
A list or register needs to be created for all applicable CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS and controlled.

S

SilverHawk

Audit Confidentiality???

Just wondering what is UTM trying to do with this Confidentiality Audit?? If there is such a word, it would be singlish or malayish language used by inash9779... Perhaps, inash9779 can explain what is in his mind or what the UTM is wanting him to come up with?

It would be code of practices for the auditor to ensure confidentiality.... yet I have heard several CBs auditors boosting around that tehy have seen this and that at these places....

Perhaps, inash9779 can log into www.iaf.nu if he can find something on auditing ethics.

I

inash9779

Hello All,
I think that the term I used is confusing.
What I'm trying to say is I need to come out the audit checklist related to handling and maintaining all documents or informations classified as confidential.
What is the best approach? Which part/process I need to audit more details e.g security, handling, accessibility etc.
Sorry make you confused. :eek:
Thanks.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
inash9779 said:
Waiting your advise.
Thanks.
Why not take a look at this link and see if it helps you? If not, write again and we'll look into the topic a little more closely.
"confidentiality audit"
http://www.phmeg.org.uk/audits/Fina...DC_comments.doc

I sympathize with anyone's difficulty in dealing with unfamiliar terms. Often, the people who ask us for these things only know the term and not the meaning or reasons behind it.

My gramps always had a good rule:
"When in doubt, ASK!"

I

inash9779

Wes Bucey said:
Why not take a look at this link and see if it helps you? If not, write again and we'll look into the topic a little more closely.
"confidentiality audit"

I sympathize with anyone's difficulty in dealing with unfamiliar terms. Often, the people who ask us for these things only know the term and not the meaning or reasons behind it.

"When in doubt, ASK!"
"confidentiality audit"

"When in doubt, ASK!"

Thank you very much its help me a lot. Atleast I got some ideas from it.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom