EASA Part 145 Audit Programme example wanted

C

colhot18

Hi

would anyone have an example EASA Part 145 audit programme that they use. Reason is I want to see how many parts are audited during a 12/24 month period and if I can mearge what I do with Part M audit programme. (Trying to cut down on repeat audits).

Thanks

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi,

Would anyone have an example EASA Part 145 audit programme that they use. Reason is, I want to see how many parts are audited during a 12/24 month period and if I can merge what I do with Part M audit programme. (Trying to cut down on repeat audits).

Thanks

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!!

Stijloor.

K

kiwisfly

The attached is the very useful EASA 145 Technical Handbook that incorporates the regulations, guidance material (GM) and acceptable means of compliance (AMC). On pages 77 to 81 there is a good explanation on the independent audit requirements including an example showing how the regulations are covered through functional area audits. Once you've identified what you are covering in your audits you need to "show a timetable to indicate when the particular item is scheduled for audit and when the audit is completed".

Cheers,

Attachments

• EASA_Part-145 Nov 10.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1,702
P

Patis

Hi Dahser,

can I have your Audit plan as well?
Would be very useful :)

Thanks

Top Bottom