What is the implication for someone who does not meet the 70% pass mark for QMS-Lead.

B

barbley

Hello.

For someone, who does not meet the 70% pass-mark, I learnt that Certificate of attandance will be issued to such person. In this type of situation, I would like to get clarification from people who know:

1. Do employers recognise/accept such certificate of attendance, or give audit/quality related jobs based on this.

2. Can someone who hold such certififcate of attendance be qualified to take part in an external audit or an internal audit? Which of them?

3. For one reason or the other, If there would be a long time before the person resit the exam, what can such "holder of QMS-Lead Certificate of Attendance(grade not up to 70% pass-mark) be reffered to; An Internal Auditor, An Auditor? What is the title of such holder of certficate of attendance obtained from an IRCA-Approved training-centre?

Thanks.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: What is the implication for someone who does not meet the 70% pass mark for QMS-L

Barbley,

1. They may mainly because they do not know or ask; never have I been asked for my certificate since 1989.
2. You may be still become competent and competence is what counts to be auditing management systems and processes on your own.
3. No, all you can claim is that you attended the training.

I recommend you help do some internal audits as soon as you can and then re-sit the examination.

Good luck,

John

B

barbley

Re: What is the implication for someone who does not meet the 70% pass mark for QMS-L

Mr. John,

Thanks a lot for your respnse. I appreciate the guidance.

Top Bottom